Room 2 Talk
What do we offer?
Room 2 Talk is a counselling service offered to members, staff and volunteers of Jersey Charities and Non-Profit Organisations.
We have opened because we believe therapy should be a proactive, supporting and empowering service. However, most come to therapy as a last resort because of its expense. That is why to this area, these people … you … we offer our services as you give so much to the public!
Does it really apply to me?
Let us ask you … do you?:
Raise money for a charity?
- Pay for a membership to a local charity for example Durrell? Jersey Heritage? Etc
- Belong to a Parent Teacher Association?
- Play or support as a member of a sports club or association? Like The Round Table
- Take part in a youth club as a member or youth worker or volunteer youth worker?
- Contribute as a member or volunteer of any non-profit organisation? For example Jersey Honorary Police.
If you answered Yes to any of these then you are likely eligible for subsidised counselling with R2T.
Feel free to contact us for further information