As much as we would like everything to go as well as it can with your support. We understand that at times this may not happen. Please feel free to fill in the form below. Also for your information the policy and procedure for complaints is provided:
Policy – Complaints
Complaints will be handled quickly, fairly and confidentially.
Formal complaints may be submitted in writing via letter or email to either of the above addresses.
They will be
- Recorded and acknowledged by a director in writing within 7 days
- Investigated by an independent party appointed by the director who acknowledged the complaint, if not the director themselves
- Responded to within four weeks of the acknowledgement letter by the director who acknowledged the complaint.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you may appeal to the director advising why you are not satisfied and what your requirements are. All appeals will be:
- Recorded and acknowledged by the alternative director (or another independent person if this causes a conflict) in writing within 7 days
- Investigated by an independent party appointed by the appeal responder who acknowledged the appeal, if not the appeal responder themselves
- Responded to within four weeks of the acknowledgement letter by the appeal responder
This will exhaust the appeals process.